Thursday 14 April 2011

Neon Angel--Cherie Currie

I LOVE CHERIE!!! For those who don’t know her, she was the lead singer of The Runaways. And this book is so real in its entirety that it makes me love her more for not being a phony.


The movie with Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning (Dakota plays her.) is based on this book and this book is her autobiography. The movie is mostly about Joan Jett, but this book is all about Cherie and I love it. I loved the movie as well and I'm glad that I got to find out where all of my favourite songs that are on the radio are from! 


Cherie has had an amazing and crazy life and this is one of my favourite books in the whole world.

One of the most disturbing and fascinating things I’ve read in awhile. I want to find her and hug her.

(Have I mentioned how much I love it?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment