Tuesday 12 April 2011

Hello! :)

Hello,

   Welcome to Book Ends! I've been reviewing books for the past couple of months now and thought that it would be a good idea to branch out of my little blog spot to another spot that is just as handy. 

    Since this is my first post I will not be putting anything special on here like my book reviews. (That will come at some time tomorrow!) 


   I just wanted to welcome you to my new site and to let you know what you would be getting into. 
If you are desperate for some reading material and want to know what to look at, this is the place. And if you need it this very second before I put anything up, then head over to my other site at wordpress.com! 


     http://thepaperbackprincess.wordpress.com/ 


It's where my reviews are currently being housed, maybe I'll make the jump permanent! :) 


In the future, both blogs will carry the same reviews, this is just the starting point! 


Please enjoy my off colour reviews and let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment