Friday 20 May 2011

End of the Week Roundup

All right, so I think I covered the best of the best biographies that I have read, and to sum it all up here's the list that I suggest:

1)Elvis: Still Taking Care of Business--Sonny West

2)Neon Angel: Memoir of a Runaway--Cherie Currie
3)Life's That Way--Jim Beaver


4)The Bedwetter--Sarah Silverman

5)Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, My Horizontal Life, and Are you there Vodka? It's me, Chelsea---Chelsea Handler

6)Shootin' the Sh** with Kevin Smith:The Best of Smodcast--Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier, also has another biography out that I've read, but can't remember the name, but it was a daily journal about his life.

7)Female Serial Killers: How and why women become Monsters--Peter Vronksy

8 ) My Booky Wook: Russell Brand


Last but not least:

9) Terry Fox: His Story--Leslie Scrivener

And coming up soon on my next biography book list, a couple I haven't got to yet: 

Elvis: My Best Man--Chuck Crusafill


Unbearable Lightness: Portia DeRossi

My Booky Wook 2: This time it's personal--Russell Brand

Philip and Elizabeth: Portrait of a Royal Marriage--Gyles Brandreth

You'll Never Blue Ball in this Town Again--Heather McDonald

If you have any biographies or books that you think i should be reading, please feel free to comment! I have a book list going of peoples suggestions, and even if I won't get to them for awhile, I'll eventually get there! :D 

Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment